Bees Removal Long Beach
Being a resident of Long Beach or the surrounding area, you probably have found that that bees and wasps can be common. If you need the services of a Long Beach bee or wasp specialist, then you’ve come to the right place! Pest Control of Long Beach has bee removal experts who enjoy protecting your house, family, pets, or customers from the harms of stinging insects. We provide bee and wasp removal services at both residential homes and commercial offices.
Wasps and Hornets Removal
Our bee removal experts, are experienced with removing honey bees, Africanized bees, wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets throughout the Long Beach, California area. Our Long Beach bee removal experts do not just ensure that the current bees are removed, but we also help prevent the bees from returning to your property. Our staff will remove beehives from roofs, attics, fireplaces, and anywhere else where debris or remnants left behind by the bees are.
Get a FREE Estimate!
Long Beach Resident and Have Trouble With Bees, Wasps, or Hornets?
Here are some things to consider when trying to get rid of a bee problem:
1. Bees are usually not aggressive unless they feel threatened. When you find a swarm or nest of bees, back up and stay away. Do not attempt to spray or swat at the bees, especially with Africanized bees because they do not need to be provoked to strike. These bees tend to be far more aggressive.
2. It is essential that the bee removal company you hire eliminates all bee residues and nest, or else they will be back. Ensure the company you retain the services of includes this in their quote to you.
3. After we arrive at your home we’ll be sure that it’s absolutely sealed off, like no open windows and holes on walls that the bees could enter. Protecting your family and pets are our #1 goal.
4. Do not get fooled by in-store bee removal products. These products are simply temporary solutions. Plus, they won’t get rid of the beehive. If the product does not work properly, spraying the bees will only enrage them more. Bees generally only attack after they sense danger. Bee eradication is better left to professionals.
5. Never ever approach a beehive. Africanized bees may look much like honey bees, yet are much more aggressive. We’ve had people get stung more than thirty times simply because they tried to remove a beehive using a broom. Avoid beehives at all cost. Bee attacks can be fatal to humans.
We do not just send out a normal pest control professional to handle your bee removal job. We have bee removal experts who are specially trained and credentialed to control stinging insect issues. Our Long Beach bee removal specialists take it upon themselves to keep your family protected from the threat of bees, wasps, yellow jackets, and hornets.
If you find several bees around your home or office, then chances are you have a bee swarm or bee nest close by.
A nest of bees can consist of anywhere from 3,000 to 50,000 bees! We almost certainly don’t have to tell you how harmful a bee nest near your house is to your family and pets. It isn’t rare for bees to hover around a bush or tree for a while and move on.
However, if you’ve observed that the bees have been around in the vicinity for over a day or two, then they’ve most likely taken up residence. If it appears that the bees have set up residence in your area, you’ll want to consider your bee removal or bee extermination options.
If bees take up residence in your building, such as in the fireplace, wall or attic, then you’ll want to contact a Long Beach bee removal specialist immediately to ensure you limit damages to your structure. You won’t need to stress about being charged an inspection fee.
After you contact us we’ll ask you details about your pest issue so that we can provide you an estimate right over the phone. We provide you with flat-rates so you know exactly how much the service will cost. We guarantee our work is done right for your peace of mind. Give us a call today so that we can show you how we’ll help your business.